What cookies can't do
- read your hard disk
- obtain your login email address, or other information unless you volunteer the information
- be used to create viruses or destructive programs on your computer
- can't be used to instantly fill up your hard drive.
What cookies are being used?
Optional – cookies that can be turned on/off by users.
|_gid||Google analytics - Used to identify unique visitors.||Two year from when cookie is set||Optional|
|_ga||Google analytics - Used to identify unique visitors.||One year from when cookie is set||Optional|
How do I manage my cookie settings?
You can change your cookie preferences at any time by clicking on the ‘Settings’ icon, bottom left of your screen. You can then adjust the available sliders to ‘On’ or ‘Off’, then clicking ‘Save and close’. You may need to refresh your
page for your settings to take effect.
Alternatively, most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
Find out how to manage cookies on popular browsers:
- Google Chrome https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
- Microsoft Internet
- Opera https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/
- Apple Safari https://support.apple.com/en-gb/safari
To find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer's website.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.